Friday 29 July 2011

the summer continues...

Teaching for Summer School....done...
Sourcing a Loan to pay my tuition...done...
Finalizing the loan....ahhh....done next week :]
Securing an internship/voluntary work with a lawyer or firm for the next three weeks...not started (just informal queries to friends and family which has yielded some direction but I haven't taken action on it)... tentatively...done next week :]

Otherwise with my free time I have reading up on Commonwealth Legal Systems(more interesting than I expected) and studying abstract law terms (half of which is still gibberish, Especially when it refers to cases I don't yet have any idea how to find).

Technically, I'm giving myself this week off (rest, relax, maybe play) but I aim to finalize my tuition and actually make some calls and deliver resumes to get a law internship (I just wanna be near law stuff so I can maybe start learning something or understanding something).

No comments:

Post a Comment